St Arnaud Cafe's, Restaurants, Take Away and Pubs
- 8 Napier Street, St Arnaud
- Ph: 03 5495 1100
- Opening Hours: Daily Coffee/Cakes/Lunch: 9am to 5pm, Dinner (bookings preferred): Fri/Sat only 6pm to 11pm
- Groups welcome, up to 80, $10/head for simple lunch (pie/salad), $20/head for cooked lunch (eg. stir fry).
- Wine Tastings & Sales. Full Bar Service. Fully Licensed Cafe Restaurant.
- Lord Nelson Park, Carlton Road, St Arnaud
- Ph: 03 5495 3111
*Top Quality Meals *Function Room available
*Air Conditioned *TAB *Gaming machines
*Ample Parking *Regular Top Quality Entertainment
- 18 Kings Avenue, St Arnaud
- Ph: 03 54951035
* Good wholesome cooking *A la carte' meals *Private Dining Areas
* BBQ area * Bar & Bottleshop Facilities * Cold Beer.
- 11 Napier Street, St Arnaud
- Ph: 03 5495 1336
Meals 6 days a week
*Bar *TAB *Dining Room *Function Room
*Drive in Bottle Shop *B&B *Undercover Beer Garden
*Functions can be catered to your choice
- 55 Napier Street, St Arnaud
- Ph: 03 5495 1395
- Open 7 days, Freshly made sandwiches, Bread, Cakes, Coffee, Drinks, Dine in or Take away
- 65 Napier Street, St Arnaud
- Ph: 03 5495 1227
- Coffee, Lunch, Take Away and Sit Down meals. Gluten Free on request.
- 103 Napier Street, St Arnaud
- Ph: 03 5495 1261
- Take Away, Chicken & Chips, Ice Creams, Drinks, Pizzas
- 83 Napier Street, St Arnaud
- Ph: 03 5495 1869
- John & Pam Xenitellis
- 1 Melbourne Road, St Arnaud
- 03 5495 1685
- Open 7 days, Restaurant Dine in or Take away, popular with the Truckies!
- 16 Kings Ave, St Arnaud
- 03 5495 1894
Contact us to add your business or photo to the St Arnaud 'where to eat' list! A photo, website link or further business details are provided in return for a donation to the Festival.